(no subject)
Apr. 26th, 2026 02:52 pmNew one today.
We have an over-and-under dishwasher, large drawer on top, smaller drawer on bottom. We don’t use the smaller drawer because it won’t stay closed (and the grate over the air filter is now broken, but that’s a different matter).
Today, almost all of the control lights for the lower drawer were on, and wouldn’t clear when I hit the cancel button.
I went into the basement and cycled the circuit breaker for the dishwasher, and that cleared the lights.
Weird.
The dishwasher came with the house over 13 years ago.
We have an over-and-under dishwasher, large drawer on top, smaller drawer on bottom. We don’t use the smaller drawer because it won’t stay closed (and the grate over the air filter is now broken, but that’s a different matter).
Today, almost all of the control lights for the lower drawer were on, and wouldn’t clear when I hit the cancel button.
I went into the basement and cycled the circuit breaker for the dishwasher, and that cleared the lights.
Weird.
The dishwasher came with the house over 13 years ago.
no subject
Date: 2026-04-27 05:48 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-04-27 07:41 pm (UTC)It's good exercise, as the circuit breaker (labeled "future dishwasher") is on a different floor.